[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
when did they get windows lol
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
He has shown me that drawing more than once. They do have windows (sort of)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I didn't realize Malvo was at Red Onion. I don't understand how someone could be rehabilitated so soon considering his crimes.
If he was truly rehabilitated he wouldn't be at Red Onion.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Lee Boyd Malvo will die at Red Onion. Nothing he says will change that. He is just doing this to draw attention to himself. He thrives on it. He loved the fame that this got him, and now locked away in the middle of nowhere, he is no longer a "star". He had to do something to draw attention, and he found a sucker, a pawn, this counselor to achieve his means. He will spend the rest of his days doing what myself and my co-workers tell him to do. Life at Red Onion is much worse than death. It is just a shame that folks like me and you will foot the bill for his upkeep.
As for being sorry:
I am sorry too. I am sorry that he was able to take so many innocent lives before he was caught. That's exactly what I told him the first time he rattled that remorse line to me.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Man should be executed by the state of Virginia, just my two cents.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
im sorry but i dont get worked up about a person prison that is why he is in there outsiders dont have to worry about him,now on the other hand i know this is your job but why continue to bring this matter back up,just let it be.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks